"Best New Games" Apple Editor's Choice!
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" Cult of Mac Review
The most innovative matching puzzle game ever. Mind-bending, brain-breaking concentric gravity, disco-dancing bees, beautiful game design…. and ZOMBEES!
Built from the ground-up exclusively for iOS7, using Apple’s new SpriteKit game engine, Disco Bees will start a party on your iPhone (note: we highly recommend you don’t ever say this phrase to someone cool at an actual party).
But we know what you are thinking-- “Hey hold on a second, what makes this game about bees that dance to disco, turn into Ninjas, Boxers, Hippies, and fight Zombees so fun?”
Sure, we know you’ve already played a hundred different games with dancing bees in outer space, but here’s why you should give Disco Bees a try:
• Our bees are adorable.
• If you don’t play, who else will stop the Zombees?? Your ridiculous friends??? That’s really your plan????? Get real.
• Sometimes gravity stops going down and starts going... inwards. Like love.
• Real bees really do dance! The Waggle Dance exists! Look it up on the internet!
• Disco Bees has the best music you will ever hear in a puzzle matching game. Or at least the most funky.
• Do you know what happens when a ninja gets combined with a boxer? Can you handle the truth?
• Did we mention that both the ninja and the boxer are also bees??
• You haven’t yet realized that Flower Power is the one thing that unites hippies and bees, but by the end of this sentence you will have.
And a warning: if you aren’t feeling ready to BEE inundated with BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns, then honey, you should just turn around and go find a different game.
Disco Bees is the newest game from SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, an Apple Editor’s Pick.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS system settings.
Let us know what you think! Problems? Questions? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
October 17, 2013